Insurance Defense Litigation
Personal Injury Defense
Real Estate Errors & Omissions
Trucking & Automobile Litigation
- Drury University, B.A. Psychology (w/ Honors) and Speech Communication
- University of Missouri - Columbia School of Law, J.D.
- State of Missouri
- State of Arkansas
- United States District Court, Western District of Missouri
- United States Disctric Court, Eastern District of Missouri
Cara Rose is passionate about representing her clients in the most effective way possible in each case, according to the specific circumstances. Often this leads Mrs. Rose to trial, as she has tried nearly 20 cases before a jury since becoming an attorney in 2006. She proudly represents individuals and companies who/which have been sued for personal injury or other damages, in a variety of circumstances, including allegations of malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, products liability, construction issues, real estate matters, employment, and harassment.
Mrs. Rose is licensed to practice law in Missouri, with admission into the Western District and Eastern District Courts. She has argued before many Courts in the state at the trial and appellate levels. Mrs. Rose is also licensed to practice law in Arkansas.
In 2015, Mrs. Rose was awarded the distinguished Lon O. Hocker award. This is an award presented to trial attorneys who exemplify the qualities of Mr. Hocker; namely professionalism and high ethical conduct. The Missouri Bar Foundation awards the Lon O. Hocker award to those who possess, "a quick wit in the courtroom that is supported by a meticulous preparation in the pursuit of truth." Mrs. Rose has additionally been honored with a Women's Justice Award from Missouri Lawyers Weekly as a litigation practitioner and has been elected into the American Board of Trial Advocates.
Mrs. Rose has been named to Missouri Super Lawyers - Rising Stars each of the last seven years. She was also voted by her peers into Best Lawyers in America in the practice area of Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants in 2018. This prestigious award is given to those attorneys who represent the top 5% of private practice attorneys, nationwide. She has again received this award for 2019 and 2020.
She graduated cum laude from Drury University with degrees in Psychology with Honors and Speech Communication, after which she attended the University of Missouri - Columbia School of Law. There, she was named Top Oralist in the Board of Advocates' Moot Court. When not working, Mrs. Rose enjoys spending time with her husband and four sons; usually outdoors and involving one sport or another.
Mrs. Rose is a member of the Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association, the Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers, and is on the Board of Directors for Redeemer Nixa Preschool.
- Barry Dickemann v. David Mullin, 06N7-CV01240, Christian County Associate Circuit Court;
- Robert Crase v. David Bryant, 02CV782398, Oregon County Associate Circuit Court;
- Donise Patrick v. Nicole Dobbins, 0931-CV01852, Greene County Circuit Court;
- Milinda Williams & Kenneth Williams v. Richard Griffey, 0831-CV05755, Greene County Circuit Court;
- Val Fetrow & Linda Fetrow v. Roger Wiseman, 0931-CV15089, Greene County Circuit Court;
- Tommy Burch v. Pearl McCleary, 11NW-CV01562, Newton County Circuit Court;
- Kimberly Blagrave v. Byron Bock, 12CD-CV00223, Cedar County Circuit Court;
- Melissa Reynolds v. Kaitlin Economon, 1231-CV06834, Greene County Circuit Court;
- Kyle Boggs v. Table Rock Auto Clinic, 15BR-SC00054-01, Barry County Associate Circuit Court;
- Lenora Westhusing & Michael Westhusing v. Casey’s Marketing Company, 13SR-CC00019-01, Bates County Circuit Court;
- Susan Burrows v. Mid-Town Group, LLC, 1531-CC01017, Greene County Circuit Court;
- Howard Cowen v. Casey’s Marketing Company, 16WE-CC00027, Webster County Circuit Court;
- Michael Hall v. Sydney Kovensky, 16PO-CC00066, Polk County Circuit Court
- Shanell Rullman v. Pierson Kellogg, 1331-CC01357, Greene County Circuit Court;
- Wayne Gifford & Linda Gifford v. Casey’s Marketing Company, 16PU-CV01851, Pulaski County Circuit Court;
- Michael Hall v. Sydney Kovensky, 16PO-CC00066-01, Polk County Circuit Court (on a motion for new trial after defense verdict).
- Lon O. Hocker Trial Award, Missouri Bar Foundation
- Best Lawyers in America, Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants (2018 - present)
- Missouri Super Lawyers - Rising Star, Law & Politics (2013 - present)
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Women's Justice Award - Litigation Practitioner (2019)