Environmental/Toxic Tort Ligation
Personal Injury Defense
Trucking & Automobile Litigation
Insurance Defense Litigation
- Washington State University, B.A. Philosophy with B.S. Biology (qualified for honors) (2001); and
- University of Missouri – Columbia School of Law, J.D. (2011).
- State of Missouri
- United States District Court, Western District of Missouri
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
Mr. Harden is honored to represent business and individuals in litigation including construction issues, environmental/toxic torts, personal injury, premises liability, products liability, professional liability, medical malpractice, and automotive litigation. He is licensed to practice law in Missouri with admission into the United States District Court for the Western District and Eastern District of Missouri. Mr. Harden has engaged in litigation across the country including discovery and appellate practice involving other states’ laws and procedures. He has also appeared and argued in many courts in Missouri at the pre-trial, trial, and appellate levels.
Mr. Harden qualified for honors upon graduation from Washington State University with degrees in Philosophy and Biology. In 2011, he graduated with the honor of Order of Barrister’s from University of Missouri – Columbia School of Law with a Juris Doctorate and Certificate of Alternative Dispute Resolution, and was awarded the Fred L. Howard Prize for Excellence in the Advancement of Advocacy. Mr. Harden is also qualified as a Missouri Supreme Court Rule 17 mediator.
Mr. Harden is a member of the Missouri Bar and the Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association. He served on the Board of Directors for the Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association from 2017-2019 and formerly served the Springfield Metropolitan Bar Foundation.
Mr. Harden is an avid outdoor sports enthusiast and treasures time with his family and friends.
- Sandy Jackson v. Hazelrigg Automotive Service, 1031-CV04588, Greene County Associate Circuit Court;
- City of Springfield v. Springfield Skatepark Association, 0831-CV08754, Greene County Circuit Court;
- Donna Harrison v. Ford Motor Co., et al., 1522-CC09759-01, St. Louis City Circuit Court; and
- Gene Bristol, et al. v. Ford Motor Co., et al., 1522-CC10413-01, St. Louis City Circuit Court.
- Sandy Jackson v. Hazelrigg Automotive Service, SD32526
- St. John’s Clinic v. Pulaski County Ambulance District, SD32739.