PRACTICESInsurance Defense Litigation
Personal Injury Defense
Insurance Coverage, Bad Faith and Extra-Contractual Liability Litigation
- St. Thomas University School of Law, JD
- University of Missouri - Columbia, BA
- US District Court of Missouri, Western District
- US District Court of Missouri, Eastern District
- US District Court of Kansas
Ms. Marengo-Hatley practices in the areas of insurance defense, insurance coverage, personal injury, and general civil litigation.
Ms. Marengo-Hatley received her Juris Doctor from St. Thomas University School of Law. During law school, Ms. Marengo-Hatley was on the Dean’s list, received the CALI Book Award in Trial Advocacy, worked as a law clerk at a private litigation firm, and volunteered as a legal intern for Dade County Legal Aid in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Ms. Marengo-Hatley holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Missouri- Columbia.
Ms. Marengo-Hatley is licensed to practice in Missouri, Kansas and Florida.