- The University of Iowa College of Law, J.D.
- The University of Arizona, B.S., cum laude
- State of Missouri
- State of Kansas
- United States District Court, Western District of Missouri
- The Missouri Bar
- The Kansas Bar
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
Mr. Sorenson attended the University of Iowa College of Law. While earning his Juris Doctorate, Mr. Sorenson was invited to participate in the Van Oosterhout-Baskerville Moot Court Competition, served as the Financial Coordinator for the Equal Justice Foundation, and was a member of the school’s Citizen Lawyer Program, which seeks to advance teaching and service missions through community outreach. Mr. Sorenson was awarded the Boyd Service Award for his commitment to community service during law school.
Prior to law school, Mr. Sorenson attended the University of Arizona where he earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
- Frisch v. Senogles, Case No. 2016-CV000198, Shawnee County, Kansas (automobile negligence case).
RECENT SPEAKING TOPICS:
- Provided testimony to Kansas Senate Judiciary Committee regarding S.B. 296 regarding the admissibility of evidence concerning non-use of a seatbelt at trial.