PRACTICESInsurance Defense Litigation
Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Columbia College, B.A., History, Cum Laude
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D.
- State of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Missouri
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
Martha Ravenhill practices in the areas of insurance defense, insurance coverage, personal injury, general civil litigation, and appellate practice. Ms. Ravenhill earned her Juris Doctor from DePaul University College of Law. During law school she worked as a law clerk at a private litigation firm and the Illinois Attorney General's Office. She also volunteered as a certified mediator for the Center for Conflict Resolution, mediating several disputes for the Cook County Court Referral Program.
After law school, Ms. Ravenhill began her legal career at the Missouri Attorney General's Office in the Public Safety Division. As an Assistant Attorney General, Ms. Ravenhill represented the State of Missouri in special prosecutions in circuit courts throughout the state and in several state and federal habeas corpus proceedings. Ms. Ravenhill has successfully tried cases to juries and argued before the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
- Wright v. Bowersox, 720 F.3d 979 (8th Cir. 2013).
- State ex rel. Koster v. Fitzsimmons, 425 S.W.3d 166 (Mo.App. 2014).
- Miller v. Missouri Dept. of Corrections, --- S.W.3d ---, 2014 WL 2466568 (Mo.App. 2014).
- McCune v. Denney, 2014 WL 1225642 (W.D.Mo. 2014).
- Robinson-Bey v. Wallace, 2013 WL 6159466 (E.D. Mo. 2013).
- Jackson v. Wallace, 2013 WL 5366973 (W.D.Mo. 2013).
- Taylor v. Wallace, 2013 WL 3467140 (E.D.Mo. 2013).
- Yarberry v. Sachse, 2013 WL 3231539 (W.D.Mo. 2013).
- Moore v. Steele, 2013 WL 3092186 (E.D.Mo. 2013).
- Paulson v. Norman, 2013 WL 1946205 (W.D.Mo. 2013).
- McCracken v. Wallace, 2012 WL 6016758 (W.D.Mo. 2012).
- Zakka v. Denney, 2012 WL 5942407 (W.D.Mo. 2012)
- Bescher v. Steele, 2012 WL 5835687 (W.D.Mo. 2012).
- Garner v. Koster, 2012 WL 5422326 (W.D.Mo. 2012).
- Williamson v. Norman, 2012 WL 5398197 (W.D.Mo. 2012).
- Richardson v. Cassady, 2012 WL 3489828 (W.D.Mo. 2012).
- Steen v. Bowersox, 2012 WL 2886671 (W.D.Mo. 2012).
- Brandon v. Norman, 2012 WL 2569088 (W.D.Mo. 2012).